Kristina + Peter 03.02.08 (Part 1)

It’s been two months since I photographed my last wedding, my longest gap in 3 years! I was so ready and Kristina and Peter gave me such a truly amazing event to document! There was so much “eye candy” for my camera I really have to do two posts to show you everything. Tomorrow I’ll put up some of their ceremony and reception pictures. Let me just say Kristina had some amazing details. Her Atelier Aimee gown was a true work of art! She combined it with 5″ Christian Louboutin shoes! My hats off to any woman that can walk in 5″ heals and Kristina did so with such grace and ease. She had 2 beautiful head pieces custom made by Leah C. Couture Millinery and lets not forget the Prada bag! I want to go shopping with Kristina! Following their ceremony the couple went to Lambert Castle where the light is always perfect for artful images. Check back tomorrow where I’ll share a little of their ceremony and reception which was equally beautiful!

• brandon gasparin said:

My god i would KILL for a Atelier Aimee dress. This is the one i have been trying so hard to find. Is it possible to get better photos of the front of the dress, and the name of the specific design?

• Gina and Robert said:

The photos are spectactular! They will always be a mirror of a truly beautiful day shared by family and friends. A wonderful memory was made on that special day.

• Nicole Wetzel said:

The photos look BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the black and white of Kristina and Peter in the car... simply GORGOUS and award winning! All our BEST, Nicole and Rob

• Pingback : Marie Labbancz - Art Of Love Blog » Blog Archive » Kristina + Peter 03.02.08 (Part 2)

• Veronica Roselle said:

Marie..The pictures are amazing! Peter and Kristina look incredible as do the photos of Kris's dress and accesseries I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You are an artist like non- other!

• laura novak said:

marie, these are beautiful! I had to chime in because Leah C made my hairpiece as well and I loved her!

• Aunt Marie & Uncle Tony said:

Such outstanding images which capture so beautifully a moment in time so special to our Peter & Kristina!!

• Mollie and Joe Giamanco said:

The photos are the most amazing I've ever seen,but of course, look at the subject matter. Christina and Peter look as beautiful as ever

• Kristina said:

WOW Marie! I could not have hoped for you to take better pictures of us! You are truly amazing and such a pleasure to work with! When my husband says that something is "amazing" - you should feel flattered b/c he does not use that word lightly! Can't wait for the rest!!